Provided below is a high-level Process Improvement Approach/framework that we tailor to meet the needs of our engagement. TSI utilizes a variety of tools and techniques during our projects to quickly assess the performance of an organization’s business processes. We then combine resident insight with our best practices and objectivity to rapidly create an implementation plan. This approach and its application enable TSI to lead enterprise transformation projects that assist in the complete reinvention of an enterprise as well as focused process improvement projects. Our expertise, in addition to our approach, tools and techniques, ensures a truly “customized” solution that allows strategic initiatives to be incorporated into the fabric of an organization.
- Step 1. Clarify Project Objectives and Outcomes
- Step 2. Define / Understand Business Context
- Step 3. Validate / Define Current Processes
- Step 4. Analyze the Processes
- Step 5. Define Improved Processes
- Step 6. Develop Implementation Plan and begin to Implement Recommendations